Saturday, November 13, 2010

OOTD 11-10-10



*Dark Denim Jacket, Old Navy, $28
*Ruffle-front Tank, Old Navy, $7
*Black Trousers, Evans, £16
*High-heeled Oxfords, Nine West, $78
*Multi-Strand Pearl Necklace, Dorothy Perkins, £5

I was trying to play with textures in this outfit, which I wore to work and photographed at my office while everyone was at lunch (hence, the crap lighting)...I'm not quite there yet but I don't think it's too bad considering that just a couple months ago, my regular work attire was a basic tee, jeans and flip flops. Seriously. Just cuz a person loves to shop does NOT mean they are fashionable ;D

I'm currently picking out my 30 items for the 30 for 30 challenge, which I start on Monday! It's been harder than I thought, and I've already learned one thing about my wardrobe: I have way more bottoms than I have tops to go with them. BAM. Already learning. Oh yeah.

SO EXCITED!

No comments:

Post a Comment