Tuesday, November 16, 2010

30 For 30 - 2/30

so my hair looks batshit crazy. Nice. Thank you, Miami humidity!

The Usual Suspects:
* Gray Shrug
* Nautical Tank
* Gray Skinny Jeans
* Blue/Yellow/White Wedges

The Accomplices:

* Belt, Kohls, off a top
* Sunglasses, Bass Pro Shops


It has come to my attention (mostly because I intended to wear them today) that the cuffed jeans (item #16 on the list) do not fit properly, as they are low-rise, which I didn't notice when I bought them, and my booty just don't do low-rise...so I'm not sure if this is cheating, and I really hope it isn't, but I'm going to have to replace that item with another...otherwise I'll be using just 29 items, because those suckers just DO NOT fit. I'm not sure what I will replace them with yet, I'll have to see if I have any other bottoms I can replace them with...

I think I kinda really like this outfit...mostly because I'm proud of myself for wearing things in a way I never would have before...

Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment