Friday, November 19, 2010

30 For 30 - 5/30


Today was a sucks day, which started when my sucks alarm didn't go off and I woke up 45 minutes late, resulting in this sucks outfit. I was trying to express in the photo just how sucks I feel about this outfit. I think I nailed it.

The Usual Suspects:
* Khaki Trench
* Black Tunic
* Black Leggings
* Black Sandals

The Accomplice:
NONE. I had no time to think about accessories. I told you this outfit was sucks.


So, here's hoping the weekend is better.

/sucks


:EDIT: My husband told me about 4 times yesterday how beautiful I looked, and how much he likes it when I "dress simple"...this leads me to think of several possibilities:
A) Hubs loves me no matter what I look like
B) Hubs has horrible fashion sense
C) Hubs is a liar

LOL I choose to believe A ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment