Thursday, November 18, 2010

30 For 30 - 4/30

The Usual Suspects:
* "The Who" Graphic Tee
* Black Skirt
* Black Ballet Flats

The Accomplice:
* Black Chevron Tights, Avenue, $9

I was going for texture in this outfit, since it was mostly monochromatic, with the exception of the logo on the tee...I love how it turned out, and I love (even more) the fact that up to a few months ago, I spent my whole life buying tops that were long enough to hide my tummy, because I didn't want to look "fat" (as if people couldn't tell how big I was if my shirt covered my belly)...I am embracing my shape with this outfit, and I actually really like how it looks!


I also really couldn't resist playing with my camera in this flouncy poofy skirt...who could?!


Yeah, that's the tops of my tights LOL so what? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment