Monday, November 29, 2010

I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!

In the last week, I celebrated my sister's 24th birthday, our 3rd anniversary, Thanksgiving, a surprise birthday party for my grandparents (which was a MUCH crazier time than it lets on, my family is insane!), as both my maternal grandmother and paternal grandfather celebrated their birthdays this weekend. After all this fun, coming back to work this morning is just inhumane. I miss my bed.

With all the entertainment this past weekend, I haven't been posting my OOTDs, as I'm sure you've noticed. Luckily, photos of each days outfits EXIST, so now I just have to dig them up so I can post them all later today. In the meantime, I'll be posting Cyber Monday deals today, and I'd love to hear about your Black Friday experiences!

No comments:

Post a Comment