Friday, November 26, 2010

30 For 30 - 11/30



my pimp cup of the night, I was drinking wine out of it LOL my sister had her matching Gryffindor cup

I've decided to name him Hedwig





The Usual Suspects:

* Gray Dress
* Black Leggings
* Black Ballet Flats

The Accomplices:

* Gold Owl Ring
* Black & Crystal Bracelet, a gift from my grandmother
* Pepe Necklace
* Black belt off a Kohls top


Sorry for the photo overload, but I figure, it's Thanksgiving, I had the photos, why not? Also, the full-length photo is pretty dark, so the detail pics should help you piece together the look. I got a lot of compliments on the outfit yesterday, and particularly on the ring...I thought the outfit was pretty cute too!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love the Slytherin mug.
    Thanks for posting links on all your sale posts! You are awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, thanks! And thanks for the suggestion, it's a bit tedious, I will admit (LOL), but it does make sense to include the links, if only to encourage more shopping! ;)

    ReplyDelete