Monday, October 18, 2010

My first blog award!


 Thanks to Lindsey from Lindsey The Vampire Slayer, a KICKASS nail art blog, I got my first blog award!




The Rules: Tell us 7 things about you then tag 12 other blogs for this award.


1)I have a pug and a cat, and they are my world!

2) I only very recently started to care about fashion and putting myself together nicely, though I've ALWAYS loved shopping and have been a fashion photographer for almost 3 years (go figure!)

3) I currently own an insurance agency and work there 30 hours a week, but I also own my freelance photography business, called Beautiful Garbage Photography, Inc. On top of THAT, I'm a graduate student getting my Masters in Psychology (hopefully) this time next year.

4) I've been married to my best friend for almost 3 years (Our anniversary is right around the corner, actually) and I couldn't be happier!

5) I have tons of high end make-up, but I hardly ever wear any (as in, maybe once a month, I'll get dolled up, though I own hundreds of dollars worth of MAC, Clinique, etc.)

6) I'm the kind of person that needs to be constantly busy and running around, but when I do have a minute to chill, I straight VEGETATE. Like, don't talk to me, I'm just going to lay here for a while and do NOTHING.

7) I love to read, but I hate fiction. I love biographies, memoirs and psychology texts (nerd alert! LOL I embrace my nerddom! Fiction nowadays sucks!)




Ok, now to tag people...

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU DESIREE!!! I am honored to be amoung your nominees and this is my first nomination ever!

    ReplyDelete