Monday, October 25, 2010

Yours Clothing - Extra 20% Off Sale!

I have to say I'm pretty impressed with Yours Clothing...I haven't purchased anything from there (yet), but the website is ridiculously easy to navigate, they post prices in dollars though it's a UK based shop (not many do), and they actually have decently priced cute clothes.My favorite feature though is that if you want an item that is currently out of stock, you have the option to give them your email and have them message you when the item becomes available in your size again!

They are currently having a sale that takes an extra 20% off already marked down items in the sale/clearance section! TODAY only!

Here's some of my picks:

Black, Pink & Grey 2 In 1 Pintuck Shirt Cardi Top - Today Only $18.84


Black Lace Insert Asymmetric Top - Today Only $12.56


Black Asymmetric Ring Detail Top -Today Only $12.56

No comments:

Post a Comment