Saturday, October 2, 2010

Um, I think I just found a reason to renew my vows!

You know I have a special place in my heart for designer Alfred Angelo...not only because he's a designer that caters to straight size and plus size brides alike, but because I wore one of his gowns on my own wedding day. Well, I happen to be a pretty big Disney fanatic, so reading this article was pretty exciting!

"Wedding outfitter Alfred Angelo has teamed up Disney on a collection of gowns inspired by those worn by princesses Ariel, Aurora (Sleeping Beauty), Belle, Cinderella, Jasmine, Snow White and Tiana."

"For interested parties, the Disney Fairy Tale Weddings collection will be available in sizes 0 to 30W for $599 to $1,199 at Alfred Angelo Signature stores and select Alfred Angelo wholesale Partner Bridal Boutiques next year."


Video here.


Source: Shine on Yahoo!

 :EDIT: there's another article about the collection here.

No comments:

Post a Comment