Wednesday, October 6, 2010

OOTD 10-6-10



Sunglasses: Bass Pro, $20
Tunic: Old Navy, < $20
Belt: Torrid, but I took it off the dress it came with, so idk how to put a price on it...
Leggings: Faith 21, $5.80
Sandals: Target, $22

I don't know why, but I REALLY liked this outfit. I think the belt made it. The leggings kinda suck (I like the navy color and the length, but they're a bitch to keep in place) but they're not awful.

AND there's nothing in this OOTD that's a new purchase, so it just goes to show that there might be something to this remix challenge...

I do need new shoes though, fo' realz.


I got a BUNCH of packages in the mail today and yesterday, but grad school is currently kicking my booty, so hopefully I can catch up with both my review posts AND my homework tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment