Friday, October 1, 2010

Newport News...wah wah waaaaahhhhh!!!!!

So I got my package from Newport News last night...and here's what I have to say about THAT...

Pros: RIDICULOUSLY quick shipping...I ordered on Monday and received the package on Thursday! That MUST be a record somewhere! LOL Also, they sent a little sample bottle of Caress body wash in the package, which was a cute little surprise, and I heart freebies.

Cons: The clothing was, for the most part, misrepresented. The dress was nice, though the material was duller than it looked in the photo. The leggings were longer than they were in the photos as well. The bathing suit (which I haven't tried on yet, so I might not even keep it) was a dingy moss color instead of the shiny jewel tone "peridot" that was promised. The jeans were just AWFUL, they're absolutely going back. And the red skirt was RED, not dark red as listed. It also was WAY longer than promised...even wearing it high waisted, it hit mid-calf. Not a good look.

So, in short: The jeans and skirt are MOST DEF going back, the swimsuit depends on the fit, but just based on the color, it should be returned, and I'm keeping the leggings and dress. Depending on the service I get on the return, I may or may not shop here again...On top of the fact that the stylish choices are limited, they also misrepresent the majority of their clothing, at least based on my experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment