Friday, November 19, 2010

Cute Tees for a Good Cause...YOURS!

I accidentally stumbled upon this site this morning, and I'm so glad I did!

What's Your Ista? is a website that makes "-ista" t-shirts, as in "Frugalista" and "Fatshionista" (which I already purchased, though I can't wear it for a month LOL)

What most impressed me about this page, however, is that some of the proceeds from each purchase goes to a charity of your choice! There is a dropdown box listing several charities, or you can petition to have your cause added to their list before you make your purchase! I chose to benefit Crohns & Colitis, as I was diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis when I was 20, and I find that not enough people know about the disease and how difficult it is to live with, let alone how easily you can develop cancer as a result of it...

I'm always excited to help a great cause, and if you are too, please check this page out!

No comments:

Post a Comment