Monday, December 6, 2010

30 for 30 - 12/30


The Usual Suspects:

* Art Graphic Tee
* Cropped Jeans
* Black Ballet Flats

The Accomplice:

* Pepe Necklace
* Sunglasses

So, I've decided to just go out of order because I'm still waiting on the photos from the actual Day 12 and 13 from other people, so I'm just going to skip them until I get the photos, or get tired of waiting and just put the outfit back on and take my own photos again...

This was a Sunday look, and I didn't really put too much thought into it because I believe I either stayed home all day (and the only reason I would get dressed under that circumstance is to make the challenge quota LOL) or maybe I went to Target or something, where I didn't feel like dressing up.

Pepe is quickly becoming my favorite necklace, or at least my daily wear necklace...

So, here's Day 14 substituting for Day 12...enjoy! Or don't LOL I won't blame youone way or the other...

No comments:

Post a Comment