Tuesday, December 7, 2010

30 for 30 - 16/30


The Usual Suspects:

* Gray Boatneck Top
* Yellow Skirt
* Black Ballet Flats

The Accomplices:

* Black Opaque Tights, Avenue, $8
* Pepe necklace
* My nighttime driving glasses (I have some eye deformity where my pupils are constantly dilated, so the barrage of light at night makes it hard for me to drive without my super-anti-glare glasses...otherwise, thanks to PRK surgery, I have perfect 20/20 vision)


I LOVE this skirt, and it makes me very happy that I decided to give Alloy another shot...I literally own NOTHING ELSE that's yellow, and I usually shy away from tucking things in, and yet I LOVE everything about this skirt! Yay for trying new things and finding out you love something you never even thought you'd like!

No comments:

Post a Comment