Tuesday, December 14, 2010

30 For 30 - 17/30


The Usual Suspects:

* Black Blazer
* "The Who" Graphic Tee
* Black Trousers
* Black Booties

The Accomplice:

*My black and crystal bracelet


This was my attempt at using a blazer to "sophisticate" an otherwise casual outfit...I see a lot of fatshion bloggers (and fashionistas in general) that LIVE in blazers, and whether its the weather in Miami or just lack of fashion sense, you just don't see that here...In any case, I think it looks cute, and it makes me more excited to pair the blazer with maybe a dark pair of jeans, to REALLY get the blazer-meets-casual feel...

The 30 for 30 OFFICIALLY ended today, now I'm doing my best to get together photos of everything so I can post them. I don't want to barrage the blog with 13 OOTD posts in one day either...I'm planning to milk these OOTD photos as long as I can LOL

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on finishing your 30x30 challenge! I didn't join, but I've been watching how other bloggers handle it! It seems like a useful exercise!
    I like the tee with blazer look on you! It's cute!
    And to answer your question on my blog post--- yes those metallic flats from Target are fairly comfortable... not that I ever think about comfort when buying shoes! (I'm so guilty of just buying what's cute... not what's practical!)

    ReplyDelete