Saturday, December 18, 2010

Justin Timberlake brings us William Rast for Target!



Starting tomorrow through January 22, Target will release a new limited-edition range from William Rast, which happens to be Justin Timberlake's line of clothes.

Forgive me, but I had no idea Justin Timberlake designed clothes at all. MOVING RIGHT ALONG...

;)

There aren't any preview photos or anything online (none that I can find, anyway) and I can imagine that the line is available only in straight sizes, but perhaps some of you in-betweenies can give us some insight after tomorrow when the line is unleashed both in store and online...

I am tempted to go to my local Target, which is literally just 4 blocks away, to check it out tomorrow, but I don't know if it'll be worth the pre-holiday mob, especially since as far as I can tell from the reviews online, the line consists of "oil" stained jeans and faux leather shorts, neither of which sounds like my cup of tea...

If I change my mind about checking it out in person, you'll all the "firsts" to know, but I will definitely be at least checking it out online tomorrow. I'd love to hear your opinions on it as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment