Wednesday, December 15, 2010

off topic, but isn't this ADORABLE?!

IT'S LIKE THE ARTIST WAS LOOKING THROUGH ONE OF OUR WINDOWS!

I loved this!!!! It reminds me of my cat Brady, and our dog, Pig. I define them in those terms because my husband insists so LOL I had Brady since before I met him (Brady is 8 years old) and we got Pig (who is 3) together, so he likes to say that Brady is his stepson. He upsets me greatly when he starts talking like that, but it is what it is, right? ;)

For good measure, I'd like to introduce you to both Brady and Pig, and apologize in advance for the lack of make-up in both these photos :)

Pig claiming me for Pigdom...he has a talent for finding all your soft spots/organs with his very heavy little paws

And here's Brady with me...he fancies himself half parrot or something, because he loves hanging out on peoples shoulders, even when they're standing!

No comments:

Post a Comment