Monday, December 20, 2010

30 for 30 - 18/30


obviously, I'm the one on the left...the one on the right is my aunt :)
The Usual Suspects:

* Beth Ditto Floral Drape Dress
* Black Heels (though they came off basically immediately)

The Accomplices:

* A Multi-chain Silver Necklace, $12, Torrid (I believe...)
* Corset belt, about $30, Torrid


So, yeah. Here is the OOTD that I promised whenever someone posted photos of the party I wore the outfit too. I'm having TOO MUCH FUN in most of the pictures LOL So here's a couple just so you can see the outfit...above is the side view...

And here is an obstructed view of the front. The thought in my drunkass mind was "when they develop this, they're going to crack up!"...it didn't occur to me that it was digital! LOL That's a drunk photographer's thought process for you!


So yeah. Hopefully you can appreciate how cute the outfit was in these less than stellar pics, and you can appreciate that I'm a happy drunk ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment