Wednesday, September 22, 2010

uh oh, guess what I just did!

I SHOPPED! lol

I just had my first online shopping experience at ASOS, a UK based store that sells both straight size clothes and plus size in the form of their brand, ASOS Curve.

I checked out the ASOS Curve clearance section, clicked on the top right corner of the page to change the currency from pounds to dollars, and away I went!

I have a thing lately for career clothes (I guess because I spend most of my time at the office!) so I've been focusing on building my work wardrobe. Check out my finds!It seems I scooped up the very last dress (sorry!), you know I'm a sucker for dresses and considering I have over 2 dozen in my closet right now, I don't have an LBD! Til now, that is...bua ha ha! Actually, I'm trying not to get my hopes up on this one, because they only had it in a size smaller than what I usually wear, so we'll see how it goes... ($30.33)


This top is a little immodest for work, but as soon as I saw this baby pink tunic, it screamed "BIRTHDAY!" to me...and since my 25th is approaching (fast), I thought, "why not?" ($18.54)

The last item I got was a black pencil skirt, it's a little shorter than I like, but then again I'm shorter than most so maybe that will even it out. I don't have enough skirts in my life, at least not ones that aren't plaid and punk, so this was necessary! ($11.80, a SUPER STEAL!)


The best part is that I selected Standard Delivery, meaning that my package will get here from the UK in less than 2 weeks, so shipping was free. If I had upgraded to ensure my package would arrive in less than a week, it would have only been an extra $12! I'm just in no rush, since my birthday is in 3 weeks ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment