Friday, September 24, 2010

OOTD 9-24-10

Top: Kohls, $24 plus 15% off...it's a little long (ok, VERY long), so next time I'll wear it with something that I can tuck it into.
Jeans: Walmart, $18
Shoes: Payless, $22


In other news, I need a haircut. I've been cutting my own hair for about 2.5 years, but I have no experience in that department other than (luckily) evenly cutting 5-9 inches at a time off my head when my usually mid-back to butt length hair gets unmanageable. Any hair experts want to recommend a low maintenance yet flattering style for me? Photos would be a bonus, and if you can recommend someone in Miami, FL, I'll love you forever.

2 comments:

  1. I used to get my hair cut by Nancy at Tiffany Day Spa inside of Town & Country. I love her! You should definitely try her out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, I will definitely check her out! Thank you! I went to the same stylist my WHOLE life, since she's also the hairstylist my mother and grandmother go to, but last time I went to her (about 5 years ago), she RUINED my hair trying to recreate a cut that she herself did on me just months before! Never again!

    ReplyDelete