Thursday, September 23, 2010

Oh, Alloy...

So, a couple of weeks ago, I ordered a single, solitary top from Alloy.com...

I have a mild obsession with Batman, and a not-so-mild obsession with raglan tops, so imagine my excitement when I saw they had THIS in my size!

Now, imagine my disappointment when I open my Alloy package, open the inner pouch labeled "Batman Top", and find...A PLAIN BLACK TEE WITH A BANDED HEM! You know I HATE banded hems!!!! ARG!!!!!!

So, yeah. I'm going to have to return it. Sucks. The good thing is that Alloy has prepaid return labels in the packages, so I SHOULD be able to just re-tape the bag it came in and send it back. I'll do that tonight, send it tomorrow, and keep you guys posted on the service I get from Alloy, which will determine whether or not I keep shopping there.

No comments:

Post a Comment