Sorry for the lack of sales posts today...I shall forgo the excuse and work-related melodrama for your benefit. Suffice to say that if I had to sum up my work day in one word, it would be "AAAARRHRGGGHRHHHHH!HHHHH!!!!H!!!!HHHHH!"
But I digress.
I bring you the 28 items that I shall be remixing into 28 outfits for the 28 days of February, which begins tomorrow!
The pictures were snapped haphazardly in about 12 minutes total, so please forgive their general crappiness.
* Purple flats, New Look, £8
* Studded black flats, Dolce Vita for Target, $14
* Wedges, Payless, $22
* Burgundy heels, Target, $18
* Boots, Dolce Vita for Target, $18
* Lace oxfords, Torrid, $28
* Mac, ASOS Curve, $65
* Denim Jacket, Old Navy, $29
* Cropped blazer, Torrid
* Black knit long sweater, Old Navy, $30
* Green striped button down, Old Navy, $12
* Yellow striped tank, Old Navy, $6
* Red striped tank, Target, $2(!)
* Old Navy black tunic
* Black long-sleeved polo, Macys, $10
* Bonjour tee, Torrid, $16
* Ivory Shirt, Macys, $3(!)
* Beaded pink shirt, Old Navy, $17
* Pink 2 layer shirt, Casual Plus. $18
* Peter Pan collar dress, ASOS Curve, $35
* Black tank, Old Navy, $5
* White polka-dot dress, Casual Plus, $17
* Black tutu skirt, ASOS Curve, $36
* Yellow shorts, Old Navy, $12
* Jeggings, Lane Bryant, $22
* Trouser Jeans, Old Navy, $26
* Black Trousers, Evans
* Pencil Skirt, ASOS Curve, $21
YAY! Can't wait to see what I come up with! I threw myself a few curveballs in there just to keep it interesting for myself :)
Is anyone else participating? Comment or email me your blog link if you are so I can let others know.