Monday, January 17, 2011

Golden Globes 2011, IMO

In case you missed my little play-by-play of the red carpet last night on Twitter, here's what I have to say about the Golden Globes OOTN :)

My faves:

Angelina Jolie in Atelier Versace

Amy Adams in Marchesa

Olivia Wilde in Marchesa

Emma Stone in Calvin Klein Collection

Anne Hathaway in Armani Prive

 I can't even say which is my favorite, they are all STUNNING! I think I'm between Anne Hathaway, just cuz she wins at LIFE, and Olivia Wilde, cuz it took some balls to pair that dress with those FAMAZING shoes and make it work!

My LEAST faves: 

Tilda Swinton in Jil Sander

Annette Bening in Tom Ford

Heidi Klum in Marc Jacobs

Halle Berry in Nina Ricci

Julianne Moore in Lanvin
Just NO.

Honorable Mention:

Helena Bonham Carter in Vivienne Westwood

To this crazy bitch, just cuz I love her and in my eyes she can do no wrong. CHEERS FOR DOING YOU!

I'm on the fence about:

January Jones in Versace

Nicole Kidman in Prada

I think January Jones' dress could have been AMAZING without the waist cut-outs. The neckline makes it daring yet classy, but the missing midsection fabric makes it trashy, IMO. Also, I just wanted something a little more ANYTHING from Nicole Kidman...she looks great, but so safe!


And of course, the Red Carpet Fatshionistas!
Gabourey Sibide in Marc Bouwer

Amber Riley in Oliver Tolentino

I hate to say it, but I really don't LOVE Gabourey Sibide's dress...It just seems a bit too casual, maybe it's the sleeves? Now, Amber Riley got glam DOWN in this dress! GIRL!!!!!! LOVING the sequins! She does look a bit uncomfortable though, like she's having a hard time breathing in that dress (or undergarments), but then again, I'm sure most of the ladies last night weren't super comfortable in their gowns either!





Who was on YOUR best and worst dressed list?



all photos from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment